It is a quick, safe and convenient way to have your say on a range of issues and topics.
It is a great way to keep up to date and contribute your views on issues affecting your community.
You can see what other community members think about an issue or topic, respond with your own views and engage in a discussion.
You do not have to attend community meetings at a set place and time, you can contribute at a time and place that suits you.
It allows for a range of different people, with different views to discuss matters that may impact their community.
- Sign up for Be Heard Belgrade by clicking on the "Sign In" button in the top right of any page
- Choose a username and password
- Complete a few quite questions about you
- You will receive an email to validate your email address
- Return to the website and click the "Sign In" button
- It helps ensure that a broader set of perspectives have an opportunity to be represented by attributing feedback and frequency of feedback to individuals. This will provide a richer and more valuable response to help staff and Council make decisions.
- It promotes accountability and encourages people to provide more thoughtful responses because feedback can be attributed to them.
- It also means that we can let you know any news if something major changes about the project.
Why does Belgrade want to use online engagement?
Traditional public engagement usually involves attending a public meeting or providing written submissions to council, and this can often be time consuming and inconvenient, and sometimes intimidating. Now that there are restrictions on large public gathers, Be Head Belgrade gives you the opportunity to have your say on issues that are important to you, at a time and place of your choice.
How do I submit my comment?
Submit your feedback via the online discussion forums, quick polls, forms and surveys. Just make sure you're on the correct project page.
To participate for the first time, simply:
Note: Your comments will appear under your username, and you can comment anonymously through a username of your choice.
What happens to my feedback/comment?
All comments, ideas and suggestions are collated and used by the project team to inform the development of strategies, programs and activities, or to gain an insight into community views and opinions.
Often, feedback provided online is used in conjunction with other face-to-face consultation activities such as meetings, open houses or surveys.
All feedback provided during a project will be considered; however, this does not mean that every suggestion will affect the project or be adopted as proposed.
Note: All comments you make through this website will become public records for anyone to read.
I forgot my login information. Now what?
Step 1: Click the "login" link on the top right of the screen.
Step 2: Click the "forgotten password" link under the "sign in" button.
Step 3: Type in your email address and click enter. You will then receive an email from us with your Username and a link back to the site. Click on that link to reset your password.
Step 4: Sign in with your old username and new password
How does being a registered user benefit me?
We ask you to register to the website for a few reasons: